253 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 25, 2013 7:44 PM by nbar
It won't help you find it, but it will subsequently protect it from use.
"No location available," "Offline," or "Location Services Off" alerts
This can occur if:
- The date on your device is incorrect. This can be set in Settings > General > Date & Time.
- Your iOS device is currently off or not connected to a data network (Edge, 3 or 4G, or Wi-Fi). Wait a few minutes and try again.
- Your iPad (Wi-Fi only), iPod Touch, or Mac is currently off or not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Location Services is not enabled on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch in Settings or on your Mac in Date & Time preferences. Learn more about Location Services on your Mac with OS X Lion or OS X Mountain Lion.
- You are located in a country where Apple does not offer this feature. This feature may not be available in all countries due to technical limitations or local law.