Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After the recent apple update, my iphone 5 will not connect to itunes. when i open up the app, it stays a blank screen. how can i fix this.

after the update of IOS7, my iphone 5 will not connect to itunes. when i open the app, it is a white screen. help

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 7:24 PM

3 replies

Sep 25, 2013 7:28 PM in response to coltonjack

Make sure the iTunes app is closed (Double-tap the home button and then swipe up on the app preview window above the icon) and then go Settings >iTunes & App Store and then press on your Apple ID...logout.

Reset your device by holding down the home button and lock button (top of phone) for 10-12 seconds until the Apple logo appears.

Once the phone comes back on, go back to the same location and log back in to the iTunes store. Now, try the app again.

After the recent apple update, my iphone 5 will not connect to itunes. when i open up the app, it stays a blank screen. how can i fix this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.