Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot find my tool bar in safari

When I open Safari, it fills the entire screen. I cannot minimize it. I am also unable to access the Apple and all the of the items along that bar. How do I get that back?

MacBook Pro, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 8:32 PM

Quit Safari using ⌘ Q

If that does not work, force Safari to quit by holding ⌘ option escape and selecting Safari from the Force Quit Applications window, then clicking the Force Quit button. Close that window.

Launch Safari again while holding a Shift key as you select the Safari icon in the Dock, or the Applications folder, or whichever location you use.

Fixed?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2013 8:32 PM in response to hjemans

Quit Safari using ⌘ Q

If that does not work, force Safari to quit by holding ⌘ option escape and selecting Safari from the Force Quit Applications window, then clicking the Force Quit button. Close that window.

Launch Safari again while holding a Shift key as you select the Safari icon in the Dock, or the Applications folder, or whichever location you use.

Fixed?

Cannot find my tool bar in safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.