Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my iPad to iOS7 through iTunes and all progressed well until the last stage and now the screen is frozen on "Terms & Conditions' overlaid onto 'Find my iPad in iOS7' I have held down home button and gone to Summary in iTunes and clicked 'restore

I updated my iPad to iOS7 through iTunes. Everything progressed well until the end and now the screen is frozen on 'Hello' (swipe slider) which then goes to 'Terms & Conditions' which is overlaid on 'Find my iPad in OS7'. I have pressed home button and restore in 'Summary' but Restore asks for 'Find my iPad' to be shut down before continuing and as the screen on the iPad is not responding this is very frustrating. What do I do now?

iPad 2, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 26, 2013 11:38 AM

1 reply

I updated my iPad to iOS7 through iTunes and all progressed well until the last stage and now the screen is frozen on "Terms & Conditions' overlaid onto 'Find my iPad in iOS7' I have held down home button and gone to Summary in iTunes and clicked 'restore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.