Skip navigation

Jumpy photos in ios7 photo gallery on 4s?

244 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2013 10:53 PM by haneesh1127 RSS
BThresher Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 26, 2013 6:09 PM

Anyone with an iPhone 4s and ios7 having this issue? It happens while in the camera roll gallery. While holding my iphone

vertically, and swiping through vertical (portrait format) pictures, each photo will stop and jump to the left before it comes to a stop

when swiping. This will also happen with horizontal (landscape format) pictures while holding the phone and swiping through

pictures in landscape mode, but each picture will come to a stop, and then jump up about an 1/4". There needs to be about 2 or 3

pictures in a row all in the same orientation for it to happen. Any fix to this issue? Or is it just a bug I have to live with? Makes the

photo app appear very clumsy. I have tried this on an ios7-updated iphone 5 and don't see any issues, so I'm wondering if it is just a

4s thing.

Thanks!

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.