Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my text2group app is not working on ios7

Since I downloaded ios7 my TEXT2GROUP is no longer working; and they said it is a problem ios7 must work on in an update. I then downloaded another group sms program which does want to work on ios7 neither! anyone any help???

Posted on Sep 27, 2013 6:14 AM

13 replies

Nov 23, 2013 9:51 PM in response to wernich swart

I have the same problem with my iOS 7. I downloaded the text2group app to do group texting and it's not working. Doesn't Apple have a group text available on the iPhone 5s? I see a group selection in the text area, but it doesn't allow you to do anything with it. If this text2group app is not good,then what app do we use to send multiple group text with?

Nov 28, 2013 8:25 AM in response to diesel vdub

Diesel - this discussion is about the app called "Text2Group." We downloaded and used it because the group messaging feature in IOS allows is too similar to CC in email. Text2Group allows you to BCC text messages to a group. That way, people do not "reply all" when they reply to the group text.

This is one of the key features.

my text2group app is not working on ios7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.