Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rebuilt library keywords

Ok, After 4 days, and one false start, I managed to get my meticulously organized & keyworded Library rebuilt on an EHD using iPLM... except now all of my events are fractured, some are out of order & all of my keywords are gone! Given that I'm now having to lay eyes on literally tens of thousands of photos, is there any way to repair this? I'd give just about anything to get back my keywords!

iMac (21.5-inch Late 2009), Mac OS X (10.7.4), iLife 09

Posted on Sep 27, 2013 9:40 AM

9 replies

Sep 27, 2013 3:09 PM in response to Old Toad

There's about 12 random Keywords there, out of over 40 I used to have. I know they're not all "stock" (like the "movie" & "raw" Keywords), because they also include the names of my son & my dog.

iPhoto really got mangled, I guess. Thanks for trying to help. Think of me if you get frustrated in the next week or so. I'll be reapplying multiple keywords to each of 50k+ photos. Again. And putting them back in chronological order. Again.

At least I'll know where to look if it ever happens again, right? :-)

Rebuilt library keywords

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.