I have a few work arounds.
2) Remove the apps from AC by selecting the app and clicking the "-" button. Then re-add the apps. In testing i have seen this occur when apps are updated through itunes and imported back into AC.
4) We were able to prevent our students from installing iOS 7 by blocking through DNS and our web filter this address. ( A little late now but...)
hope this helps, its been a rough week for us all!
Other issues I have been having include (v.1.4, iOS 7.02)
- Setup screens still appearing even after backup file is applied to device
- Restore file not applying at all or producing errors on refresh
- Have lost the supervision certficate a couple of times, but I could still unsupervise the device and recover VPP codes.
The problem of the restore file not being applied is a big one for me as I can't configure the layout accurately and replicated a configured iPad. Has anyone else been seeing this problem? I called our local Apple SE and they have seen this too. Any workarounds?