Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else have any problems with their matched music's volume/quality?

I have an album of about 12 songs that sounds just as it should within iTunes on my iMac (when listening to the original, un-Matched files); however, when accessing this album abroad using iTunes Match on any other CPU or iOS device, there are 11 songs of the 12 that suffer an immense decrease in volume. I'm not sure if this is something that is fixable on my end (with some sort of work-around) or if it's just a byproduct of iTunes Match. Out of the 9800 songs I have in iCloud, I have to say, these are the only 11 that give me grief!

Any help would be appreciated guys!

Cheers

Posted on Sep 27, 2013 12:59 PM

5 replies

Oct 11, 2013 9:11 AM in response to xLunarStarx

Apple, somebody please fix this! It's YOUR matched songs that are the issue here! I know I'll probably be holding my breath on this one, but c'mon!!! The whole album of Senses Fail, Renacer is at an abhorrently low volume, excluding the single "Mi Amor" (which seems to be at normal volume), when streaming the matched songs from iCloud. I have probably "reset" iTunes Match and re-matched this album at least 10 times. Still no solution...

Anyone else have any problems with their matched music's volume/quality?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.