Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use iCloud to store video of my iphone?

sometimes the space on my iphone is reduced and i wanted to know if i can store the video on icloud. I tried to create a streaming photo shared, it is excellent but reduces the video, compresses

Posted on Sep 27, 2013 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2013 1:49 PM

The only video saved to icloud (aside from the photo stream services) is in a backup. I would never trust photos and videos to an icloud backup if it was not saved elsewhere (too many users have reported losing their photos when doing a restore from icloud).

The usual advice for all users is to ALWAYS sync photos/videos to a computer for archiving.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2013 1:49 PM in response to danilodac

The only video saved to icloud (aside from the photo stream services) is in a backup. I would never trust photos and videos to an icloud backup if it was not saved elsewhere (too many users have reported losing their photos when doing a restore from icloud).

The usual advice for all users is to ALWAYS sync photos/videos to a computer for archiving.

Can I use iCloud to store video of my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.