Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW CAN I RECOVER TO OS X LION INSIDE MY APPS STORE IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN?

This is the problem:

1.- I did format my hard drive because it was working very slow while turn on or turn off process.

2.- I did install original software included with my MacBook Air using USB OS X

3.- I did an update using the Update system from 10.6 to 10.6.8 (Everything good until this point)

4.- I begin a download process of OS X Lion purchased long time ago in Apps Store but Internet connection failed and I wait to next day to repeat the process...

(Next day, when I decide to repeat the process to update to Lion my computer, I had a mistake and I click "x" icon beside OS X Lion before download it... And OSX Lion disappear of my Apps List purchased inside Apps Store)

My question is: HOW CAN I RECOVER TO OS X LION INSIDE MY APPS STORE IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN?

Please HELP ME!

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 27, 2013 2:27 PM

1 reply

HOW CAN I RECOVER TO OS X LION INSIDE MY APPS STORE IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.