Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Mac 10.5.8 Dual. I cannot get any videos that I have stored to play. I have tried QT and then DL two out side players from apple site and then went to install and comp said can not be installed on this comp.

I have a Mac 10.5.8 Dual. I cannot get any videos that I have stored to play. I have tried QT and then DL two out side players from apple site and then went to install and comp said can not be installed on this comp.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Sep 27, 2013 4:23 PM

5 replies

Sep 27, 2013 6:21 PM in response to Ray149

When Microsoft decided not to support Windows Media any more, they made Flip4Mac available for free. If you have not taken advantage of that free download, this might be a good time.

It may not completely solve the problem, but your Mac will play more with the free player. No need to pay for the Upgrades.

http://www.telestream.net/flip4mac/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.