Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant redeem a gift because im not from USA

Hey guys! a friend bought me a 14$ dollar book, but i cant redeem the code because im not from USA, is there anyway to get it? im from Argentina.

iPad 2

Posted on Sep 27, 2013 5:58 PM

1 reply

Sep 28, 2013 1:33 AM in response to Romolp

No, all iTunes gifts and gift cards are country-specific - you will need to be in the US with a US billing address and account to be able to redeem it. Your friend could try resending it to somebody who is in the US : resending. Or, and if they've been charged, they can try contacting iTunes Support and see if they will credit or refund them : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

I cant redeem a gift because im not from USA

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.