Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad won't constantly charge, not charging correctly

I have an ipad I plug it in to charge and he battery in the top corner will say it's charging then not even a minute later it'll stop charging and it'll literally alternate back and forth from charging to not charging and it literally will get me no where but a dead battery. When it first happened all I had to do was take apart the adapter and pull out the USB from the adapter and then put it back together again and it would charge right until it would start the process all over again. Now that isn't working anymore and I don't know what else to do. I've tried charger it in the computer and it hasn't worked with charging. I've been plugging it in the same place since I've gotten it since Christmas of 2012 it's been less than a year since I've had it. If any one has any advice or help. Should I get a new charger if so where from?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.1

Posted on Sep 27, 2013 5:57 PM

1 reply

iPad won't constantly charge, not charging correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.