Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete an unsent photo message?

I Have 4 unsent phot messages. I need to delete 1 of them. I'm happy to delete all 4. I currently have my phone in airplane mode and switched off to stop the message from being sent.

I Initially tried to send it 24 hours ago and it failed but I noticed that when I tried to send a new message tonight it said sendin 1 of 4 messages. I quickly put my phone in airplane mode before it could send the unsent message from last night.

Help please!

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 3:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 3:39 AM

I am not exactly sure that this will work:

with your iphone in airplane mode, clcik the mail app, there you will find an "outbox" as long as the message is not sent, in this outbox the messages are listed, click "edit" then mark the messages and then click delete.

If you do not succeed with the iphone in airplane mode, disconnect the wifi, and be in a place where you have no provider signal (or take the sim out), then hold power and home button at the same time until the white apple logo appears, let it start, sending will be impossible, and see if the messages are still there and delete them.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2013 3:39 AM in response to Rebspa

I am not exactly sure that this will work:

with your iphone in airplane mode, clcik the mail app, there you will find an "outbox" as long as the message is not sent, in this outbox the messages are listed, click "edit" then mark the messages and then click delete.

If you do not succeed with the iphone in airplane mode, disconnect the wifi, and be in a place where you have no provider signal (or take the sim out), then hold power and home button at the same time until the white apple logo appears, let it start, sending will be impossible, and see if the messages are still there and delete them.

How do I delete an unsent photo message?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.