Skip navigation

Where are my podcasts?

97 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2013 4:29 AM by Englishteacher RSS
Englishteacher Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 28, 2013 4:29 AM

Since I changed to iOS7, which I regret more than anything, not only are many of the Apple Aps unreadable, because they are now using colours which don't contrast, e.g. light blue on white(?), but I have found that my podcasts have disappeared too.

As to the former, maybe the engineers and developers have perfect 20/20 vision, but many people using the iPads, don't.  There is no choice to put it into other colours either.

And as to the latter, all my podcasts have gone.  When I hit the icon, I am shown a black screen for a fraction of a second and then it goes back to the home page.  Anyone have any suggestions as to where they may have gone?  I have looked in all the places that I could imagine, i.e. the iTunes page, Music, etc.  I would appreciate any help as I miss my daily podcast.

iPad 2 Wi-Fi

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.