Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I increase the size of the iOS7 folders from 3x3

In my view, the new iOS7 interface takes a sophisticated but simple user interface and turns it into a kindergarten tablet that is, frankly, tacky. The screen motion visuals remind me of Samsung's early Android skin and the new 3x3 folder view makes me feel that this must be a free app that is intended to force me to purchase the professional version. Seriously, iOS6 looks like it would be an upgrade to the vapid sleaziness that iOS7 presents. Hopefully, Apple will add some customization features that will put the finesse back into this most unfortunate iOS version. I never thought that Apple could make Windows 8 look attractive but they have certainly managed it. So much so that I am now beginning to take Microsoft's offer to allow iPad trade-ins seriously. Thankfully, I still have my Samsung Note 2. A truly great phone and a constant technical asset.

iPhone 4S pre-purchase apple store

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 7:21 AM

1 reply

How do I increase the size of the iOS7 folders from 3x3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.