Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A1528 and A1530 Models for iPhone 5s

There are only 2 models of iPhone5s currently available in China - A1528 and A1533. I am an iPhone4 user (still using 2G on China Mobile network) and I'm planning to upgrade to iPhone5s probably next month, I am also looking forward to that the one I get can support future LTE setups in China as well as LTE channels outside China. Based on the spec presented by Apple China website, this A1528 doesn't support any LTE channels (FDD-LTE or TD-LTE), I am really intrigued if this is true or not? Some Chinese blogs mentioned that this A1528 is basically the A1530 model as China LTE licenses are not out yet or there is really a different A1530 model that will soon be sold?. I would be very glad to have some guidance on this. Thanks in advance.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 8:07 AM

5 replies

Sep 28, 2013 1:23 PM in response to Robert_dhy

I've already bought A1528 model and i need to know that too. I've also bought the Canadian version, guess its A1533 version, but i have to sell one of them so i need to know if the Chineese version would support LTE, and what bands will it support, i'm currently living in Russia and there is no LTE services yet, but i'm looking forward, and in future operators will give the support of LTE service in our country, so i have a difficult decision to make...

Mar 20, 2014 2:26 PM in response to Defrager

Hi all, unfortunately I've bought 5s A1528 and have no time to change it to Apple Store (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6102), and since no any words mentioning 5s A1528 compatible with any 4G services (http://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/) around the world.. so I just hoping for a miracle that my 5s A1528 could taste LTE one day.

- No one told me in the Apple Store Sanlitun, if this 5s have problem for LTE at that time

- No one told me in the China Mobile also at the time I upgrade to the 4G service (same day with 5s purchase's day)

- A day after upgrading the service, my 5s was showing LTE signal (one and a half week before China Mobile officially launch their 4G service), and the after it return to E, until now

Any suggest? Apple..

A1528 and A1530 Models for iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.