Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airprint connects to an Epson XP-200 on my iPad but not on my iPhone

I have an iPad mini, a regular iPad and an iPhone 5. The iPad mini is running iOS 7.02, and the iPad regular is running iOS 6. Both iPads were able to connect to my Epson XP-200 printer using Airprint. When I tried to print from the iPhone, however, I got a "no Airprint printers found" error message. I tried connecting repeatedly with no success.

While I was in the middle of writing this support question, however, the iPhone suddenly started working. I'm therefore posting this note to inform other people that apparently there can sometimes be a time lag before iOS devices successfully recognize the Epson XP-200.

I also have an Epson XP-300 and had the same experience with it: For a half hour or so, my iPhone couldn't find the printer using Airprint, but eventually it found it.

Epson has its own printer app, called iPrint. The iPrint app worked as expected during the period when I was having trouble connecting via Airprint.

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 12:54 PM

3 replies

Airprint connects to an Epson XP-200 on my iPad but not on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.