Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where find iphone5c manual?

Having recently purchased an iPhone5c, I am trying to find a manual to help me with rather simple questions without always calling the Apple Store. For example, I am continually trying to use APs that demand a password. Invariably my Apple password is rejected. Do I need a unique password for every AP? My iPhone battery never lasts more than an hour or two. I was told its should last 300 hours. I also heard that many Aps remain on draining the battery even though I shut down the iPhone. When using the audio help button, the lady kept asking "I don't understand 'iPhone,' would you repeat it." There must be an internet, if not a hard copy, manual to help me with these simple problems that I, as a beginner, keep having.

Mac OS X, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 1:36 PM

Click Support at the top of this page, then click Manuals.

5 replies

Sep 28, 2013 1:57 PM in response to Herb W

It's also available as an iBook.

You will never get 300 hours. That's the "standby" life, but the phone is never in standby, both because you use it and because many apps can run in background. You should get 6-10 hours of actual use. The best strategy is to charge it overnight, every night. That will give you a full charge at the start of each day.

If you aren't getting that there's something wrong; you will need to troubleshoot it, and find the app that is using power continuously.

Where find iphone5c manual?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.