Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Group Messaging

I have the iphone 4s and have had previous iphones and ipods before this. I have always loved them and would never change to another provider. BUT! since the ios7 update things have changed. When sending a group message there was a small two black heads icon next to the message so that when scrolling through messages you could locate the group messages easily. That has gone! and now there is no indication that a particular message is part of a group unless you go into each message to check. And it's even harder if you have more than one group to find!! HELP! I've looked everywhere on the phone and nothing has corrected this. Has Group messaging been down graded? Also in the search, all messages before the upgrade are not included in the search criteria, great! I could go on but that's enough for now.... It's turned into just another smart phone....

iPhone 4S

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 3:19 PM

1 reply

Group Messaging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.