Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My HD (720p) Movie Rental not showing on Apple TV 3

Hello.

I rented last night Man of Tai Chi (USD9.99) at 720p HD configuration. My internet speed is 3Mbp/s. I pressed "Rent and watch later", that took me to the configuration panel on my iTunes ID > and showed me the download progress claiming it would be available to play in 90 minutes, wich was OK.

When saw that went to another App to see an episode from a show, when finished went back to see the progress and there was nothing there... I try to re-rent the same movie, the Apple TV would launch a message that reads like "You already rented this movie, but havent downloaded it, please go to TOOLS, then APPLE ID and DOWNLOADS".

I do that and nothing there, but it keeps claiming that I did rented it, but have not downloaded it... Even my iTunes on PC confirms this rent as well as Apple TV but cant play...

So, I lost my money I guess, but as well my trust with movie renting... I mean is SO freaking easy renting/buying/playing TV shows there, why not the same with movies?

Can somebody help me?? I'm on Apple TV 3rd gen.

Thanks.

Apple TV 3-OTHER, Other OS

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 3:42 PM

3 replies

My HD (720p) Movie Rental not showing on Apple TV 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.