Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to view iCal all day events in notifications tab?

First of all I really don't like the new iCal app in ios7 but for now I am dealing with it and am contemplating getting a new app to use for my calendar. However I am trying to make this one work first. One of the problems I have is if I have iCal events that are scheduled as "all day" events, and when I swipe down to view my notifications tab it says I have no events even when I have an event for that day. However it shows up if I have a time for that event, ex: 8:00 am to 10:00am.

Is this a bug or is there a way to get them to show up? I have everything turned on in settings for the notifications tab settings.

My other issue with iCal is I have two calendars (one for work and one for home) and when I view my month, I want to be able to see the color of the event i have planned on certain days, instead it just shows me a grey dot for the days i have something planned. My ipad with ios7 shows me the view I want my iphone doesn't, just grey dots. This forces me to actually click on the day and then try to scroll through the day timeline to find my event.....any help?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 4:01 PM

There are no replies.

How to view iCal all day events in notifications tab?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.