Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 2 iphone 4s on my account and they both now ring at the same time

Mine and my son's iphones have become "linked." We both get the same calls at the same time, whenever he adds something to his phone, it shows up on mine as well. How can we "un-link" them?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 6:04 PM

10 replies

Nov 30, 2016 10:55 AM in response to mister1967

1) Launch the Settings app on your main iPhone and open the Phone preferences pane

2) Next, open the Calls on Other Devices preferences pane to choose how other devices will handle your iPhone’s calls. If you want your iPhone to be the only device to take phone calls on, then you’ll just disable calls on other devices completely by turning off the toggle switch at the top of the preferences pane entitled Allow Calls on Other Devices.

Nov 30, 2016 11:20 AM in response to mister1967

Hey there!

If you want to unlink all the stuff (like phone calls, Notes, Reminders, everything) then I think you should make 2 different apple id's.

If you only want to unlink only the apps that download on both devices if one download it then follow these simple steps: Go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store. Then you will find switches in automatic Downloads and Switch off Apps on that. Your iPhone will no longer download apps from the other iPhone.User uploaded file

I have 2 iphone 4s on my account and they both now ring at the same time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.