Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had an ios update that u guys sent me and now my battery life is about 40 min what can i due

I had an ios update on my my ipad mini and the battery life is only about 40 mins what can I do. PLEASE HELP!!!!.....

iPad, iOS 6, ipad mini

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 8:30 PM

1 reply

Sep 28, 2013 8:38 PM in response to carolina castillo

Us guys are all just users as this is a user to user forum hosted by Apple, but Apple doesn't participate.

The first thing I recommend you do is close all apps:

Double click your home button and swipe up the page view of the App above the App icon below.

Next, reboot your iPad:

Press and hold BOTH the power and home buttons at the SAME time for about 10 seconds until the Apple Logo appears on the screen, then let go of both buttons and your iPad will restart. You won't lose any data or settings.

Finally, this link offers some good advice on ways to conserve battery life on any iOS device funning iOS7

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2013/09/22/ios7-battery-tips/

I had an ios update that u guys sent me and now my battery life is about 40 min what can i due

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.