Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Should I update iPad 2 to ios7?

Wondering whether to update iPad 2 to new iOS 7, or wait. Are there a lot of problems with the new system on the iPad 2? What's the verdict as this point? Many thanks.

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 9:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 9:32 PM

according to this reputable site, you should wait: http://osxdaily.com/2013/09/16/wait-before-updating-these-to-ios-7/

12 replies

Oct 7, 2013 6:37 PM in response to CHAPPY 8005

I am using the iPad 2 with iOS 6.1.3. I like this interface and decided to take the advice of shldr2thewheelabove. I am still using the iOS 6.1.3 without a hitch. The only minor annoyance is that about 5 or 6 Apps can't be updated unless you update the system, so the APPS app keeps telling me there are 5 or 6 more updates available than there actually are. I will wait till the support community folks who know what they are doing give me the green light. Otherwise I have no need or desire to risk hassles for a new look I don't even care about.

Should I update iPad 2 to ios7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.