Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod 16gb stuck what to do?

I had put my Ipod on charging and when I checked it it was black and now sometimes it is stuck at apple logo and sometimes at black screen. Now what to do?Plese help!!!

iPod touch, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 10:05 PM

6 replies

Sep 29, 2013 3:39 AM in response to bAd-sHaH

Try:

- iOS: Not responding or does not turn on

- Also try DFU mode after try recovery mode

How to put iPod touch / iPhone into DFU mode « Karthik's scribblings

- If not successful and you can't fully turn the iOS device fully off, let the battery fully drain. After charging for an least an hour try the above again.

- Try on another computer

- If still not successful that usually indicates a hardware problem and an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is in order.

Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar

Mayebe:

"Error -3259"

This alert is often the result of iTunes being blocked by firewalls on the computer.

1. Update to the latest version of iTunes.
  2. Try turning off your Firewall to see if the issue is resolved (this includes the built-in Firewall or a third-party Firewall such as Norton Personal Firewall, McAfee, Symantec, etc.). See iTunes: Music Sharing does not work if Firewall is on for steps if using Mac OS X.
  3. If there's no firewall or security software interference, try to remove proxy settings.

Ipod 16gb stuck what to do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.