Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I transfer contact data from Samsung mobile to IPhone 5, not swiping Sim Card.

Does anyone know how to transfer contact data from Samsung mobile to IPhone 5 without swiping SIM card?

There must be some way, Bluetooth is also not an option, they won't communicate with each other

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 28, 2013 11:17 PM

4 replies

Sep 28, 2013 11:27 PM in response to Cal13

I think the best option is by using Kies, Samsung app to deal with it's phones content.

For Mac you just synchronise your samsung device contacts to Address Book and then sync the iPhone with the Mac : it should update the contact list if you choose so in the "info" tab within iTunes.

For Windows I don't know because I don't use but there should be a similar way.

Short answer : use a computer as intermediary.

Jul 9, 2014 6:49 PM in response to Cal13

I use this app for manual contact backup

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.globile.mycontactbackup&hl=en

The app will backup all your contacts as vCard on your android device and you can upload the backup to dropbox or email it to yourself.

On your iPhone, Add your emails at Settings>Mail, Contact, Calendar>Add account>Add the email for the backup

Then open the mail app to refresh the mail. Open the email with the backup and download and click add and create those contacts.

How can I transfer contact data from Samsung mobile to IPhone 5, not swiping Sim Card.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.