Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

REMIND ME LATER FEATURE

Hi,

I would the remind me later feature to function without rejecting a call.

How can i do that ?

i mean i understand rejecting a call to reply with message, but i dont understand rejecting a call to call back later.

We are in middleeast , and rejecting a call is not a good gesture.

Pls help if any knows a way to use the remind me later feature without rejecting the call.

Same in ios 6 & ios 7 😟

thanks!

M.Nagib

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 29, 2013 3:39 AM

4 replies

Sep 29, 2013 12:28 PM in response to wjosten

Dear Wjosten,

I understand ur point. Please consider the below scenario so u can get a clearer picture of my requirement.

You are in a cinema, your phone rings, u do not want to answer but surely u would like to return the call once ur done from the movie.

Now if u reject the call, the caller might repeat the call twice or thrice, wondering the reason for rejecting the call.

But if u just ignore the call( not answering, not rejecting), then the caller will assume that whenever you will see the missed call , you will return the call. Thus, you will not get the 2 or 3 repeated annoying calls if u had rejected them.

I am sure you understand my point and might have even been through this in real life.

I sometimes wish if the people here weren't so uptight so I wouldn't have to consider this request.

Sep 29, 2013 8:57 PM in response to wjosten

Dude,

What if the call was from a land line and you were having dinner, and its an important call.

I think u got the clear picture, but u just wont admit that i am right.

Other simpler feature, would be to ignore the call. Then when viewing the call, they should be 2 options, DELETE or MORE, and when you select MORE, they should be a remind me later option. That would be cool , i think.

Where i live , its allowed to put phones on silent instead of switching them off.

REMIND ME LATER FEATURE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.