Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem in using iPad Mini after updating it to iOS7.0

Hi,

I am facing problems in few applications after unpdating to iOS 7.0

Google chroom crashes so much, I am not able to use it properly. I have to use more than one browser at a time, so its my need to use Chroom.

Facebook application also gets crashed few times.

While writing something in skype or google chroom, got late response, Like, when I completed "Hello, who is there" and see the screen, its only "Hello" on the screen, rest of the text appears with delay.

If I zoom the screen, then its not possible to zoom out some times. Even it happens on lock screen. Due to this I was unable to enter may passcode to open the iPad lock, than I had no option other than restarting my iPad by pressing power+home button.

Today, there was a slight zoom of screen, applications were not visilble from corners and sides. Like close buttons, and etc were not visible. I had taken screen shots by pressing power+home button, but screen shots are okay and it took complete picture, where as I was unable to see the full screen.

Like, here below is the screen shot taken, which is looking fine, but i was not able to view it as it is.....

User uploaded file

It was something like this:

User uploaded file

I did't apply zoom on it, and when I see screen like this, I tried to zoom out, but it did't worked and at last, I had to restart.

When I am getting update to fix these problems?

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 29, 2013 7:14 AM

2 replies

Nov 14, 2013 5:59 AM in response to bukharifaran

bukharifaran wrote:

One more problem. Daily screen rotation stop workking. And I have to restart iPad after restarting screen rotation works again.

I just realized on mine that I had selected lock screen on the Control Center. It's a new feature, so maybe you did too. Swipe up and tap the icon of a lock with a circle around it to enable or disable it.

hth

Problem in using iPad Mini after updating it to iOS7.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.