Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music App... Shuffle, lock screen ect.

A whole bunch of items that I think apple really screwed up with the release of ios7.

1) What happened to shuffle? They changed the icon which is confusing in items to use. When you want to shuffle a certain album by an artist you simply cannot. It will shuffle every song by the artist. I noticed recently itunes starting doing this as well.

2) Album organization. It used to be simple and easy to use. Artist>Album>Songs. It is still this format, but to get to a certain album you have to go through every song of the album before it. Extremely annoying to navigate and painful to the eyes. Another feature i have no idea why they changed.

3) Music app from the lock screen. Now that the whole screen swips to unlock, the music controls move as well. Which make its difficult to change the volume, ski tracks difficult as the entire screen moves thinking you are trying to unlock the phone.

4) Controls all at the bottom when unlocked. They moves shuffle, repeat, and track scrolling down to the bottom for some reason. Which crams every button in a tight space making it very easy to hit the wrong button.

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 29, 2013 12:52 PM

There are no replies.

Music App... Shuffle, lock screen ect.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.