Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought a t.v series but didnt downloading them all. But I have now tried to download the other episodes and a message comes up "This computer is already associated with an apple ID. If you download past purchases" but I havnt downloaded them before

I just bought a t.v series but didnt downloading them all jut the first episode. But I have now tried to download the other episodes and a message comes up "This computer is already associated with an apple ID. If you download past purchases with your apple ID you cannot auto download or download past purchases with a different apple id for 90 days." but I havn't downloaded them before and the apple ID I have signed in with is my own?? Help I want to watch my tv series 😟

ITunes-OTHER

Posted on Sep 29, 2013 2:11 PM

There are no replies.

I just bought a t.v series but didnt downloading them all. But I have now tried to download the other episodes and a message comes up "This computer is already associated with an apple ID. If you download past purchases" but I havnt downloaded them before

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.