Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Connect with iBooks & iOS dev program

Hello, I'm Marc and I have this problem:

" I already have an iTunes Connect account to sell another media type (books, music, TV content, or movies). Can I use the Apple ID associated with that account to enroll in the iOS Developer Program?

No. If you currently have an iTunes Connect account to sell another media type, you cannot use the Apple ID associated with that iTunes Connect account to enroll in the iOS Developer Program. You’ll need to set up a new Apple ID and use it to enroll in the iOS Developer Program."

But i didn't read that when I purchase the iOS Developer Program, so I have the iBooks Developer and iOS developer in the same account, but on iTunes Connect only appears the books.

The question is : How can i resolve this situation, how can i transfer the iOS account to another new Apple ID?

Thanks.

Posted on Sep 29, 2013 5:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2013 6:00 PM

Since the dev account is new(er) try devprograms@apple.com to investigate signup issues.

10 replies

Oct 13, 2013 9:03 PM in response to Marc.F

I tried to purchase a new account and deal with canceling and getting my refund later. Although when I tried to signup for a different apple Id for a new developer account - I was never prompted to pay. Now I have 2 developer accounts that aren't correct. Coding is difficult enough, now we have to deal with this mess - awesome. Thanks again Apple.

iTunes Connect with iBooks & iOS dev program

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.