Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage emails keep coming... help!

I keep getting these emails that my storage is about to expire tomorrow. However, when I went to check I am buying more than I am using. Why is this happening and is it going to delete my stored stuff tomorrow?

macbook, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Sep 29, 2013 9:05 PM

2 replies

Sep 29, 2013 11:47 PM in response to Shopkins3

If you have bought extra storage in the last year then it cancelled your free storage. However the automated system sending the messages doesn't know you've done this. Just ignore the emails - they should stop after tomorrow.

If you need to be absolutely sure that you have indeed got purchased and not free storage:

1. Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click the iCloud icon.
  2. Click the Manage button.
  3. Click Change Storage Plan.
  4. Click Downgrade Options.
  5. Enter your Apple ID password, then click Manage.

What date is given here? -

User uploaded file

If it's the same as in the picture you are on the free storage and need to upgrade it immediately. If it isn't you have purchased storage and need take no action.

If you need to purchase to continue your current storage level, the instructions are here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5527

Scroll down to 'How do I purchase my current plan?' and expand the section applicable to your computer or device.

Storage emails keep coming... help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.