Skip navigation

iCloud account disabled after not connected to wifi for 3-4hrs iOS 7.0.2

1396 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 6, 2013 7:04 PM by James5wins RSS
James5wins Level 2 Level 2 (320 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 29, 2013 10:47 PM

This has happened in the last 2-3days that I have noticed, everything is ok after i get to work and i've been there for a few hrs about 3-4. When I go take my break, my notes have litterly dissapeared, like all my notes from Dec 2011 till now have gone, i can't create an event from my notes, I go to Calender and my + sign has been disabled, I go to Settings, iCloud, and all the options for my account has been litterly been disabled, no one has touched it, not even accidental touch within my pocket, even with photo sharing, those 2 options to enable & disable, they were too disabled, even my backup iCloud has disbled, even my Find My iPhone has disabled.

Is there a Glitch withn iOs 7.0.2? There is no way that my pockect would have ever done this, not even to get passed my lock screen, there is nothing in my pocket except for regular cloths fuzz, so how is this possible? Anyone else havn this problem?

And I wouldn't touch my iPod during work hrs bc I work with SeaFood, I cut, pick up fresh fish, Shrimp, even cooked live lobster, and ice lobster legs, so how is this even possible?

iPod touch (5th generation), Windows 7, iOS 7,0,2
  • lllaass Level 10 Level 10 (135,400 points)

You said" all the options for my account has been litterly been disabled,". What do you mean? Are they gray?

If you go to Settings>General>Restrictions is the Restriction for changing accounts set?

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.