Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find iMovie on my mac any where though it says on the app store it is installed I can not find it to open and use, someone help ?!

I can't find iMovie on my mac any where though it says on the app store it is installed I can not find it to open and use, someone help ?!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 29, 2013 11:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2013 11:59 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

Open a Finder window, select Applications in the sidebar and look for iMovie. Make sure there are no external disks connected, and if so, disconnect them, open the App Store and install iMovie.

You can also use Spotlight to look for iMovie, so press Command and Space keys and type iMovie

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 29, 2013 11:59 PM in response to ShardasiaS

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

Open a Finder window, select Applications in the sidebar and look for iMovie. Make sure there are no external disks connected, and if so, disconnect them, open the App Store and install iMovie.

You can also use Spotlight to look for iMovie, so press Command and Space keys and type iMovie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.