Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I order an iPhone 5s (UK) online, how much will it take for it to get dispatched? It sayd October, but it doesn't say an approximate date.

I am currently in the UK and I want to order an iPhone as the small city I live in doesn't have an Apple Store and the nearest one doesn't have them in stock, so I decided to order it as I did last year. However, I need it ASAP and it tells me that the delivery will be in October. Well, October is already tomrrow, so I was wondering whether does anyone know approximately how much time will it take for it to get delivered?

Thank you!

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 6:07 AM

2 replies

If I order an iPhone 5s (UK) online, how much will it take for it to get dispatched? It sayd October, but it doesn't say an approximate date.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.