Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail app crashes constantly after iOS 7

Updated 6.1.3 to 7.0 and native Mail now crashes to home screen anywhere from 0 - 5 seconds after loading, sometimes while the screen is still white (loading) and sometimes a few seconds after I can see and temporarily navigate my mailboxes. Was working fine before - Anyone else have this issue or know how to resolve? Apple, are you aware of this / fixing?

No, I will not restore a backup or reset to factory settings - these solutions are unnacceptable for many reasons.

iPhone 4 (8GB), iOS 7.0.2, 11A501

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 7:42 AM

5 replies

Sep 30, 2013 8:06 AM in response to bcdrmr

Try quitting Mail like I describe below then reset your phone.

Double click the Home button to show the screen with running and recently used apps. Each app icon will have a sample page above it. Flick up on the page (not the app icon) and the page will fly away and the app icon will disappear. This quits that app.

Then reset your device. Press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. Let go of the buttons and let the device restart. See if that fixes your problem.

Mail app crashes constantly after iOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.