Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do Not Disturb is still allowing calls to ring through.

ios7 update and DND feature. I work shifts and I have just been awoken by a phone call despite my phone being on Do Not Disturb setting. I was sleeping so the phone was "off" and in my setting the phone is set to "no one". It was not a repeat call either.

Please help!

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 9:10 AM

8 replies

Nov 26, 2013 2:50 PM in response to Darin Wilson

Darin is right. Rogers acknowledges there is an issue but in order for a Technical Supervisior / Tier 2 Support to escalate the issue to Apple, they need the name and number of at least 10 Rogers cutomers. If you have raised a ticket earlier, please post your previous ticket # here. Alternatively you can email me your Rogers customer name and phone number and I will let them know. Emails can be sent to RogersDND@gmail.com (I created it just for this purpose!). Thanks everyone!

Jun 20, 2015 3:51 PM in response to SteveS772203

SteveS772203 wrote:

I have the same problem. My iPhone 5S is NOT in DND mode, but when locked I get NO SOUNDS.!!

this has caused me to miss important calls and Texts.

any suggestions, or Solutions??

Your problem is pretty much the complete opposite of the one described in this thread that has been dormant for almost 2 years. You're more likely to get help if you start your own thread with a subject line that describes the problem you're having.

Best of luck.

Do Not Disturb is still allowing calls to ring through.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.