Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

since i put ios 7 on my ipad i can not see anymore the titles of my videos ,before on ios6 i see under every videos the tittle and the problem is that i have on my ipad about 800 videos

since put ios 7 on my ipad 3 i can not see the titles under my videos so you can imagine a have about 750 videos clip on my ipad how to resolve the problem

it becomes useless tu have my videos on my ipad

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 9:51 AM

5 replies

Sep 30, 2013 3:30 PM in response to Jimmybek

It's pretty easy to change the media kind to music video. But yeah, 800 times... If you're on a Mac there are some nice tools in the Mac App Store that can do batch changes. If you're on a PC try google, I don't have a PC. Or just wait for iOS 7.1 or whatever and see if Apple will fix this. Strange thing is that the recent Apple TV update added more support for movies (home movies etc.) so maybe iOS 7 will catch up. iOS 7 design was probably so important to Apple that they forgot usability...

Oct 1, 2013 12:18 AM in response to Jimmybek

Had the same issue with tv shows on my iPad. Found a relatively easy work around till Apple fix their stuff up. With the iPad connect to iTunes on my Mac. Do a Get Info (Apple+i) on the first video in your Movies list. There is a next button located at the bottom of this window. Click next over and over till you hit the end of your video list. This seems to force IOS7 to refresh the titles of the files. So now all my files are still within MOVIES tab, plus they have a grey box, movie icon and the file names over them in white.

It's pretty average we're expected to do work arounds for something like this though!

since i put ios 7 on my ipad i can not see anymore the titles of my videos ,before on ios6 i see under every videos the tittle and the problem is that i have on my ipad about 800 videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.