Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is ios7 software for bluetooth not compatiable with anything?!

I just bought my new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2 months ago and the old ios software was working just fine, the bluetooth would pair with my car no problem. Ever since I updated to this ios7 software ive had no luck what so ever connecting it with my car or any other device because the bluetooth software is too advanced for my UConnect software in my new car! Why would you release an update and not make sure that the blue tooth software works with every bluetooth device!!?? The Bluetooth software I had before was working just fine. Now Ive been told that I have to wait a month or more to even get a solution to this problem. Uconnect is saying that " An ETA software update can not be determined at this time". Apple is saying they are aware there is a problem with the bluetooth software and also have no ETA as to when this problem will be fixed. Get your crap together Apple, this update has caused nothing but problems for me phone! For software that is so post to be better and new, its acting like its old and slow!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.2, Bluetooth connection problems

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 10:44 AM

5 replies

Oct 3, 2013 5:36 PM in response to RyanM211

Same problem is happening with my 2011 Overland Summit. Uconnect doesnt even detect my iphone 5, nor does my iphone detect Uconnect. I called Uconnect today and they said it is Apple's problem. Really hope Apple pays attention and gets this fixed ASAP. I'd hate to go to a droid phone, but if they dont get it fixed I may have to.

#bluetooth #ios-7 #bluetooth

Nov 25, 2013 4:54 AM in response to RyanM211

I have a Wrangler 2011. The Uconnect was working until OS 7. I tried all kinds of things but the only thing that worked was buying the new Navtech map and software update for the jeep. go to their website and buy it its $149. it solved all my bluetooth and other connection issues that i had never had until 7 came along. This update just came outa month ago.....good luck

Is ios7 software for bluetooth not compatiable with anything?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.