Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iOS7 iPhone MUSIC-how do I remove PHOTOS of ALBUMS in Playlist?

Just uploaded the New iOS7 for iPhone (HATE IT) SO MANY USELESS CHANGES!

But here's my question-in MUSIC, I like to keep mine on the "Playlist" tab, but now instead of a tidy line of titles I see only three at a time because they now all have the PHOTO of the Album cover. I don't NEED that, Don't WANT it, and if I crash my car because I'm too busy scrolling thru all the pictures (that are too small to see anyway) I'll blame Apple.

Is there a setting to delete the photos from MUSIC?

Thanks

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 11:18 AM

7 replies

Sep 30, 2013 11:20 AM in response to IsaYonah

IsaYonah wrote:if I crash my car because I'm too busy scrolling thru all the pictures (that are too small to see anyway) I'll blame Apple.

You can't sue someone else because you are doing something stupid. Put the phone down when you drive and do us all a favor. Because if you crash into me while you were searching for music I can, and will, sue you into poverty.

Sep 30, 2013 1:01 PM in response to IsaYonah

IsaYonah wrote:

But since you missed the humor,

Indeed I did. As the victim of a driver who was texting and proceeded to demolish my vehicle, a driver with no insurance, I am just a little sensitive to the issue.

IsaYonah wrote:

PS, I'm already there (in poverty) so...

Soon we will all be there if a certain occupier of the white house has his ways. I would say more but NSA is listening.

New iOS7 iPhone MUSIC-how do I remove PHOTOS of ALBUMS in Playlist?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.