Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does your "Frequent locations" track every where you go?

I have an iPhone 4S running iOS7, which I updated about 2 weeks ago. However, so far no " Time to next desitination" shows up in the notification center. I went to "Frequent locations" in the Settings and found that while the phone has recorded my home and office visits, it does not record my vitist to my son's day care place, which I go daily in the morning to send him off and in the afternoon to pick him up. I even use the Apple Map several times to find my way to the day care, and the day care has a place in my Contact. The day care place is well marked in the Map. How come it never ends up in the Frequent location and why so far I have not received any time to next destination? I reboot the phone a few times but this does not get fixed. Should I clear the frequently location's history and start over?

Intel Mac, Mac OS X (10.4.10)

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2013 2:49 PM

Well, I guess I have to answer this for myself then. After more than 2 weeks after the upgrade, the "Time to next destination: feature finally works. It nows tells me daily the time from home to work and vice versa. However it does not estimate the time from and to the day care even though that is where I go first. I think by default, it only track your home and office but we will see.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2013 2:49 PM in response to 130lbsrock

Well, I guess I have to answer this for myself then. After more than 2 weeks after the upgrade, the "Time to next destination: feature finally works. It nows tells me daily the time from home to work and vice versa. However it does not estimate the time from and to the day care even though that is where I go first. I think by default, it only track your home and office but we will see.

Nov 15, 2013 11:47 AM in response to 130lbsrock

Hey, I think that you have to spend like 30-60 minutes there to get it to show up. I want this feature too so I can see how long to the daycare after work. I noticed that it picked up my 1 off recent shopping trip at lunch time. but still hasn't picked up daycare. I'm going to try and turn up to daycare early one day and then stay for a half hour to see if it picks it up

Does your "Frequent locations" track every where you go?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.