Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It said there are 3 unread e-mails on my ipad, but when i checked all of my e-mail i found nothing is unread. How could i solve this?

It said there are 3 unread e-mails on my ipad, but when i checked all of my e-mail i found nothing is unread. How could i solve this?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 2:41 PM

1 reply

Oct 2, 2013 8:51 AM in response to Rdr3ds

Hey Rdr3ds,

Thanks for the question. To troubleshoot this issue, I'd like you to temporarily create the "Unread" favorite mailbox:

Make a favorite mailbox. Favorites appear at the top of the Mailboxes list. To add one, tap Edit while viewing the Mailboxes list. Tap Add Mailbox, then select the mailboxes to add. You’ll also get push notifications for your favorite mailboxes.

When creating a favorite mailbox "Unread" will be an option. After adding this mailbox, check to see that there are not any unread emails.

See important messages - iPhone User Guide

http://help.apple.com/iphone/7/#/iph3caefa61

Thanks,

Matt M.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.