Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have purchased a APP from the app store in itunes, it s air nav pro and was downloaded on the the ipad. now i tried to log in in the mac app store and searched for the app but it does not recognize my purchaes ! any ideas? i dont want to buy it again !

does anyone know what to do ?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 4:04 PM

1 reply

Sep 30, 2013 4:09 PM in response to markus the apple

The apps in the iTunes App Store are for iOS devices, iPhones, iPads, etc. The apps in the Mac App Store are for Macs. Apps for iOS devices do not run on Macs. Apps for Macs do not run on iOS devices. Your purchases in the iTunes App Store will never show up in the Purchases pane of the Mac App Store. They are two different versions of apps for two different operating systems. If a developer has developed a version for both platforms they must be purchased separately.

i have purchased a APP from the app store in itunes, it s air nav pro and was downloaded on the the ipad. now i tried to log in in the mac app store and searched for the app but it does not recognize my purchaes ! any ideas? i dont want to buy it again !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.