Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage Upgrade Cancellation

I need to cancel the iCloud storage Upgrade I in paid for in last 24hrs. Is there an automated means to do so? I have already attempted to used the 'manage iCloud storage' function. I couldn't cancel the current upgrade minutes after doing so and only managed to downgrade after the expiry period next year (which does not really achieve the desired aim)

iCloud storage-OTHER

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 4:46 PM

4 replies

Oct 10, 2013 7:49 PM in response to AlfromUK

I have exactly the same problem. Apple made is really easy to purchase the upgrade, but do not make it easy to get the refund. I received an email indicating that I could have a refund within 15 days by contacting apple. A link was not provided in the email. I exhaustively searched for a contact but could not get it. There was all kinds of runarounds. I called my local Apple Store and they scheduled a call to come into my phone tomorrow night to get the refund. It is a $20 refund. I think they just want people to give up so they get the money. Will let you know if it works.

iCloud storage Upgrade Cancellation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.