Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mountain Lion 10.8.4 Mail Behavior

In my Mail, under Mailboxes, Inbox, I have two email addresses, INFO and JOE, each with its own folders, Drafts, Junk, etc., automatically created when I set up Mail. Some of these folders are duplicated outside and below of the email individual folders ( INFO & JOE), some of these are Drafts, Sent, Junk, Trash, and Recovered Messages, Sent Messages, Deleted Messages. To add to the confusion, the Sent and Trash folders under INFO & JOE are always empty, the appropriate emails in these folders are stored in the duplicate ones. It results in a great number of folders to manage and I don't know what I did to have them appear on my Mail page.

Further to this, I have a folder named JOE'S FOLDERS which was copied/uploaded from my older email program in my older computer. I can access it and read its contents, but it is not connected-to or interacting-with my present folders, I have not been able to continue moving new emails to its respective folders.

I discover that this folder resides in "On My Mac", together with Deleted, Recovered, Sent Messages folders.

How can I restore order?

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Joe Campana

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 4:09 PM

There are no replies.

Mountain Lion 10.8.4 Mail Behavior

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.