Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted my contact

When I was trying to disable my contact's iCloud function, accidentally I clicked the bottom of erase the contacts from your iPhone, how càn I have my contact back..

iOS 7.0.2, iPhone 4 s

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 5:17 PM

8 replies

Sep 30, 2013 5:36 PM in response to Lintungheng

Welcome to the Apple Community.

The difficulty in restoring iCloud data from a back up is that the back up is older than the current version on iCloud and anything that is restored gets removed again when an iCloud sync occurs.

1. Ensure the device is connected to your local network.
  2. Start the restore from iCloud back up.
  3. Allow the devices settings to restore (watch for the confirmation of completion).
  4. As the apps begin to restore pull the connection to your router WAN port (the one that goes to the telephone point).
  5. Wait for the time out confirmation.
  6. Navigate to settings > iCloud and turn off contact syncing (keep contacts when prompted).
  7. Reconnect the router to the internet and let the restore process complete.
  8. Delete any iCloud contacts from iCloud.comon a computer.
  9. Navigate to settings > iCloud and turn on contact syncing (merge contacts when prompted).

May I suggest that you carry out a back up to iTunes before you try anything, that way should things become even worse, you can at least restore back to where you are now.

Jun 3, 2014 1:28 AM in response to Lintungheng

Meanwhile, there is also a thing you should pay attention: Turn off your iPhone and don't use it untill you find those photos, and don't sync your iPhone with iTunes, avoiding iTunes backup being updated.

2 solutions to restore iPhone contacts

Connect iphone to Computer,one click to recover all iphone lost data on Mac or Windows computer directlywith a iphone recovery software;or you can recover from iTunes backup file( you have Synced iphone/ipod/ipad data to iTunes ).

Recover iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video,app and other iphone data with iPhone Data Recovery Mac,you can easy to recover iphone 4S,iphone 4,iphone 3GS,iphone lost data with this iPhone Data Recovery on Windows computer,Next there are two ways for you to recover iphone data,the 1st guide is connecting iphone to Mac or PC,and recover data from iOS Device;the 2nd way is Recover deleted/lost iPhone Photos, Contacts,SMS Messages,video and more from iTunes backup files for iphone.

1.Recover data from iOS DeviceScan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS

2.Recover from iTunes Backup FileScan iTunes backup file if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device

I accidentally deleted my contact

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.