Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I have to re-by App add on's?

Recently my Ipad Mini was reset to its original settings and was supose to back up my old info. It when back to its original settings just fine, but come to find out my ipad ubs cord is bad and it keeps saying its plugged in and then it says its not plugged it every 5 or so minuets.

Then it keeps saying its an internal problem... blah blah blah

I only discovered this wire problem because it stopped backing up my old ipad info in the middle of the back up. It messed up my ipad up big time and it had to be reset completely. (I'm not an expert, but I'm sure it was my wire.)

So, I striated out my cord to where it was working properly.

But, I re-downloaded my old apps from Itunes and though I didn't have to pay for them again, some of my apps had paid add ons.

For example: I have Pokedex for IOS app and it has four $5 add on's that I have already bought before, but now it says I have to download them again!?

I paid for them once, I'm not doing it again... is there anyway to fix this problem?

Note:Everything is up to date, I have ios 7.0.2.

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 9:54 PM

2 replies

Sep 30, 2013 10:52 PM in response to generalgibby

generalgibby wrote:

.. I re-downloaded my old apps from Itunes and though I didn't have to pay for them again, some of my apps had paid add ons.

For example: I have Pokedex for IOS app and it has four $5 add on's that I have already bought before, but now it says I have to download them again!?

I paid for them once, I'm not doing it again... is there anyway to fix this problem?

Add ons as you are calling them, are In-App Purchases

See Here > iTunes Store: About In-App Purchases

for Details on

Redownloading an In-App Purchase

Transferring an In-App Purchase

Do I have to re-by App add on's?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.