Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple OSX Server CalDav Delegates no longer visible on iOS7 calendars.

My office calendar system is based on OSX Server and CalDav. We each use our OD accounts to create and synchronise calendars. We can also view each other's appointments, which makes organising team events a breeze. However, when out and about, we wanted to use our iOS devices to see each others calendars as well, so we utilised a neat solution found on one of these community forums whereby you logged into the calendar server with your OD account, but the calendar URL was set to the UUID address manually in the "Advanced Settings/Account URL" settings in the iOS settings for that CalDav account that you're a delegate for. It took a long time to set up with 8 people in the company, hate to imagine a larger company using this method, but it worked a treat, and we were able to plan meetings without anyone getting double booked.

Since iOS7, however, it seems that the Account URL setting is being ignored. I'm getting my own calendar events repeated 8 times each time, as if it's only looking at the login details (ie: my own log in) and displaying those caledar events and reminders.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know of a workaround? I'd really like to get this functionality back again if I can.

Thanks,

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Sep 30, 2013 10:39 PM

There are no replies.

Apple OSX Server CalDav Delegates no longer visible on iOS7 calendars.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.